Evli has completed the acquisition of a majority stake in the investment services company Zenito Oy as planned and previously announced on November 15, 2023. According to the agreement, Evli purchased approximately 67 percent of Zenito Oy's shares. The remaining, about 33 percent of the shares, were retained by the company's founders. The transaction was carried out on January 31, 2024, and as a result of the completion, Zenito Oy is now part of the Evli Group.
Zenito Oy is a Finnish investment service company, whose specialized and active investment strategies have produced top results in their comparison groups. Zenito serves as the portfolio manager for three equity funds that are among the best in their international fund categories: Fourton Hannibal, Zenito UK Value Fund, and Zenito Silver and Gold. Zenito Silver and Gold is the only precious metal mining fund in the Finnish investment market.
In addition to asset management services, Zenito Oy also publishes Zenostock.com, a web service specializing in finding and researching affordable listed companies.
”The acquisition is a logical next step in Evli's strategic goal to become a leading Nordic wealth manager. The acquisition combines the expertise and resources of both companies, enabling a broader range of investment products for our clients," comments Maunu Lehtimäki, CEO of Evli.
From the client's point of view, services will continue as before. With the completion of the transaction, clients will have access to an even more comprehensive range of products and services.
For more information, contact:
Maunu Lehtimäki, CEO, Evli Plc, tel. +358 50 553 3000, email@example.com