In June, we will add a dedicated section for customer messages in the My Evli online service, making it easier than ever to contact Evli.
Going forward, the Messages section within My Evli will feature messages and announcements related to the client’s own account. Important announcements will be stored in the message archive. The Messages section also allows clients to easily contact their own key contact person at Evli. In addition, the Messages section allows users to send documents to Evli in a secure manner.
The Messages section will be found on the left-hand side of My Evli on PCs and at the bottom of the page on mobile devices. The client will be notified when a new message has been received in My Evli. Notification of incoming messages will come in the form of a text message or email.
Versatile service at My Evli
The My Evli online service offers a wide range of services:
- a comprehensive reporting service covering investments, return history and transactions, as well as unit-linked insurance and capital redemption agreements
- trading services for Evli’s funds
- trading services for domestic and international equities and listed mutual funds
- the easy-to-use Evli Digital electronic wealth management service
- the possibility to subscribe to a wealth report on a monthly, quarterly, annual or any other periodic basis.
My Evli is also available as a mobile app for Apple and Android phones.
Help from Investor Service
Investor Service is happy to help with any questions related to the online service on weekdays from 9.30 am. to 4.30 pm. at (09) 4766 9701 or by email at email@example.com.